Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter Break Days

Over the winter break I spent a lot of time with my girlfriend, I practically lived at her house. I went bowling for the first time with my girlfriend and her friend; I was actually very good to my surprise. We went to Little Tokyo a lot as well because my girlfriend really enjoys Ramen and there is a good Ramen place named Orochon that she likes to go to. We also went bowling a second time as well. I wasn’t very good that timeL.  During the break I also found out that Lemmy Kilmister on December 28th. It’s sad that he need he really is a Heavy metal Legend now. He dead at 70 years old. It was also my 18th birthday over the break. Just yesterday I went on a DTLA century (100+ miles) ride. It was fun I met a lot of new people. Also yesterday was my girlfriend’s niece’s birthday and we celebrated that at Chuck E. Cheese.





3 comments: