Friday, January 22, 2016

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Habit 1: Be Proactive
“Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that’s why it comes first. It says, “I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I’m responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver’s seat of my destiny, not just a passenger.”
Reflection:
I believe that this is a great habit because you are responsible for what you want to become in life. You choose what you want to do whether it’s for the better or worst. Things you do might seem like a easy way but every effect has a consequence.
Quote:
“Recast your current problems into proactive goals.
Suze Orman”
Picture:


Habit 2: Begin with the end of mind
“Control your own destiny or someone else will.” –Jack Welch
Reflection:
I don’t even know what this means…
Quote:
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
-William Shakespeare
Picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment